- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling the application form
- There are separate application forms for UG and PG programmes
- Application forms for admission can be accessed and submitted ONLINE at www.siasindia.org
- All the applicants have to register at the website of the University of Calicut under the Centralized Admission Process and obtain the CAP ID.
- The CAP registration is mandatory for all applications.
- For all the UG and PG programmes 50% of the seats are allotted by the University under Merit Quota and 50% of the seats are allotted by the Institute under Management Quota.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Merit Quota have to apply online to the University of Calicut.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Management Quota can submit the application online through the official college website siasindia.org
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission will be called for an interview. (No information will be sent to the candidates who have not been selected for the interview).
- For admission to the PG programmes M.Sc General Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Science and Technology and M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, the student has to appear for the Entrance examination conducted by the University of Calicut for merit and management quota admission
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- Visit Website siasindia.org and click on Apply Online
- Click the proceed button for admission
- Fill in the details and click the REGISTER button. Enter the CAP ID as Username and a secure password.
- Once registered, you will be connected to the ONLINE APPLICATION home page.
- Click the FILL NEW FORM button and fill the application form with all the relevant details.
- Click the SAVE button while filling the form so that the data entered is not lost.
- Upload the Passport Size Photograph and Mark List and Click the SUBMIT button.
- Pay the cost of application (Rs.200/-) through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI as per your convenience.
- Keep the printed copy of the Form and Receipt for further reference.
- The Form and the Receipt can also be printed anytime from the ONLINE APPLICATION home page with your Username and Password
- Note: Once the Form is submitted, it is not possible to Edit the form.
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of interview:
- Copy of the application form
- College copy of the CAP registration of the University of Calicut
- Receipt of the Mandatory Fee paid to the University of Calicut
- Mark list of +2 (Original + 2 Copies)
- SSLC or equivalent certificate – original + 1 copy
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate (Original + 1 Copies)
- Equivalency Certificate & Migration Certificate (for students from outside Kerala / NIOS)
- Qualifying degree certificates & mark lists for P.G. admission (Original + 2 Copies)
- Copy of the University registration & hall ticket of entrance examination for entrance based programmes
- Nativity, Community and Income Certificate (for reservation seat)
- Medical board certificate (for physically challenged candidates)
- Sports & Games certificate (for admission under sports quota)
- Certificates for Bonus/Weightage marks
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- One copy of Aadhaar Card
Parent or guardian should accompany the candidate at the time of interview.
If any candidate who is provisionally selected fails to report on or before the specified or if he/she fails to pay the prescribed fees, his/her selection will stand cancelled.
Candidates from universities other than University of Calicut are required to produce the following:
Migration Certificate or Eligibility Certificate from the University of Calicut or Qualifying degree certificate for P.G. admission Note: Students should keep sufficient attested copies of their Mark Lists and/or Certificates before they submit their originals at the time of admission. The original certificates will be returned to the student from the Institute only after the programme is completed and all dues to the Institute are cleared.
Fee Payment at the time of Admission:
Admission Fee : Rs.2000/- l Semester Fee : Refer Fee Structure l Caution Deposit (Arts & Commerce) : Rs.1000/- l Caution Deposit (Science) : Rs.2000/- The rates are as provided in G.O. (Ms.) No. 209/2013/H.Edn. dated 29.5.2013 and the University Order No. 1995/2013/CU dated 7.6.2013 and are subject to changes depending on the direction from the Government/University on fee structure for self-financing colleges.
Note: It is informed that the college does not accept donations in any form for admission. Kindly bring such malpractices to the notice of the Principal/Administrative Officer/Nodal Officer immediately.