Library is the soul of any academic institution. The Institute possesses an excellent Library and Information Centre. The Library is totally digitalized with access to E-books, E-journals and a well-established Institute repository. The library has computerized its operations and services with standard software.
The library working hours are 9.30 a.m.-5.00 p.m. on all weekdays and 10.00 a.m.-4.00 p.m. on Saturdays. The library is closed on Sundays and all public holidays.
• All students and staff are members of the library.
• The no of books issued to a PG student will not be more than 5 and to an UG more than 3 at a time.
• General books are issued for a period of two weeks.
• Members of the teaching staff may borrow up to ten books at a time and they have to return it within one month.
• Reference books will not be issued.
• A book may be re-issued to the same user if there is no other applicant for it.
• The Librarian can recall a book at any time.
• A fine of Rs .1/- for general books will be levied per day if a book is retained beyond the permitted period.
• Absence from the Institute will not be considered as an excuse for delay in returning the books.
• Current periodicals will be issued for use in the library.
• On no account shall a member spoil or disfigure a book. If a book is lost,they shall pay 3 times the price of the book.
• Students must return their “Reader’s Tickets” when leaving the Institute and should obtain “NO DUES CERTIFICATE”.
• Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
• New Arrival Display
• Digital Library
• Institutional Repository
• Open access